Western Whitewater Canoe Clinic
Based in British Columbia, this weekend whitewater canoe clinic will allow you to learn the techniques and safety to enjoy canoe tripping on our wonderful rivers. Strokes, rescues, safety and tripping techniques will be covered. Included are instruction, canoes, paddles, group camping equipment, food (Fri. dinner – Sun. lunch) and 2 nights camping. Skill Level 1.
Recommended Skill Level And Dates
June 16, 2017 to June 18, 2017
Instructors 5:1 ratio
• SOAR inflatable canoes, throw lines, and other safety accessories
• paddles, paddling helmets, PFDs (you may bring your own)
• tents: free-standing, custom expedition dome tents - 2 per tent
• "kitchen": tarp, fire box, cooking stoves, utensils, dishes, etc.
Dinner Friday evening - Lunch Sunday
Two Nights Camping
• guides, group gear, canoes, and equipment to and from trip rendezvous