*NEW* Hike the Northern Purcells
This backpacking adventure starts with a 15 minute helicopter flight to Purcell Mountain Lodge from Golden, BC where your first night in the mountains begins. This multi day, self-supported backpacking trip will focus on alpine travel in the Northern Purcell Mountains. Secluded alpine lakes, gentle ridge walks, glacier views and abundant wildflowers are some of the highlights. Some challenging terrain will be managed expertly by the guides who will plan a bespoke route based on conditions and group priorities. After 5 nights out in the mountains, a sauna and shower at Purcell Mountain Lodge with a soft bed make a great way to cap off the trip! For those interested in a more leisurely pace of exploration, check out the new Lodge Based Hiking week in the Purcells here!
Guides 5:1 ratio
• 5 nights camping, 2 nights at Purcell Mountain Lodge - either in the family style chalet or in the main lodge - mostly double occupancy
• chef prepared meals while at Purcell Mountain Lodge on Day 1/2, 7/8 • excellent trail meals and snacks on from Day 2 Lunch to Day 7 Lunch
• rugged expedition dome tents - 2 per tent
• "kitchen": tarp, cooking stoves, utensils, dishes, etc.
• first aid, safety, river crossing, and repair kits
• communications equipment (radio, inReach)
• helicopter transfer between Golden and Purcell Mountain Lodge (Day 1, 8)
• transportation of guides, group gear, food, etc. to and from Purcell Mountain Lodge
Trip Rendezvous Point: Golden, BC