*NEW* Purcell Mountain Lodge Getaway
The Purcell Mountains offer superb hiking opportunities. Secluded alpine lakes, gentle ridge walks and rugged mountain scenery are calling! Your amazing hiking trip begins with a 15 minute helicopter flight to Purcell Mountain Lodge, where you will enjoy the finest in alpine accommodations. One of the few lodges with full running water and hydro power, Purcell combines wilderness adventure with incredible comfort. Skilled chefs create healthy meals, a wine list featuring BC VQA wines from the Okanagan valley, a wood fired sauna and endless alpine views right from the lodge are some of the highlights. It is not uncommon to see Grizzly bears roaming in the meadows on our daily alpine hike.
From the lodge only a few minutes in any direction allows access to peaks, alpine lakes and ridge walks. Your experienced guides certified by the ACMG will share knowledge about the natural and human history of this beautiful area, while offering daily hiking options.
Interested in an extended and self-supported hiking expedition in the Purcells? Click here!
Recommended Skill Level And Dates
|September 07, 2020 to September 11, 2020||$2,325.00 CAD *based on 4 participants, 1 guide|
|September 07, 2020 to September 11, 2020||$2,395.00 CAD *based on 6 participants, 2 guides|
|September 07, 2020 to September 11, 2020||$1,975.00 CAD *based on 8 participants, 2 guides|
Guides 5:1 ratio
• 4 nights at Purcell Mountain Lodge - either in the family style chalet or in the main lodge - mostly double occupancy
• All beddings/pillows/duvets
• chef prepared meals at Purcell Mountain Lodge - Day 1 lunch to Day 5 breakfast
• excellent trail lunches and snacks on day trips (Days 1 to 4)
• first aid, safety, river crossing, and repair kits
• communications equipment (radio, inReach)
• helicopter transfer between Golden and Purcell Mountain Lodge (Day 1, 5)
• transportation of guides, group gear, food, etc. to and from Purcell Mountain Lodge
Trip Rendezvous Point: Golden, BC