*NEW* East Greenland Exploratory Sea Kayak Trip
This will be a unique expedition into untraveled Greenland waters. It will be for the more advanced paddler, and will have a combination of open water and fjord paddling. Further details will be available soon. This expedition will be led by senior guide Steve Ruskay and/or Mark Scriver.
Dates & Rates for 2020 are subject to change.
Recommended Skill Level And Dates
Guides 5:1 ratio
• 12 nights of camping, 2 nights hotel in Kulusuk
• excellent trail meals and snacks from Day 2 lunch to Day 14 lunch
• dinners (Days 1 and 14) and breakfast (Days 2 and 15) in Kulusuk
• sea kayaks with rudders, paddles, spray decks, etc.
• PFDs (you may bring your own)
• tents: free-standing, custom expedition dome tents - 2 per tent
• "kitchen": tarp, cooking stoves, utensils, dishes, etc.
• dry bags and containers for food and group equipment
• first aid, safety, kayak rescue, and repair kits
• communications equipment (satellite phone)
• flights between Reykjavik and Kulusuk - Day 1 and Day 15
• transportation of guides, group gear, food, etc. to Kulusuk
Trip Rendezvous Point: Reykjavik, Iceland