*NEW* Georgian Bay for Women - Bayfield to Britt
*NEW TRIP IN 2021*
This route will meander through the Bay’s myriad of granite islands. Wind-twisted pines struggle for a foothold in the meagre soil. The crystalline blue water makes a contrast to the pink and grey granite, cloaked in places with orange lichens. We’ll explore the channels and coves that make this area so special. There will be time for photography, sketching and just relaxing in this wilderness.
Beginners and experienced paddlers alike will enjoy this trip. If you would like to spend an extended amount of time out on the Bay, you can combine this trip with our Women's Georgian Bay Getaway trip and receive $75 off each listed trip price! The Getaway trip takes place directly before this trip from August 14 - 16, 2021, and both are excellent trips for beginners or more advanced female paddlers.
Recommended Skill Level And Dates
Female Guides 5:1 ratio
• excellent meals from Day 1 lunch to Day 4 lunch
• sea kayaks with rudders, waterproof hatches
• spray decks, paddles, PFDs (you may bring your own)
• throw lines, pumps, and other safety accessories
• tents: free-standing, custom expedition dome tents - 2 per tent
• "kitchen": tarp, fire box, cooking stoves, utensils, dishes, etc.
• dry bags and containers for food and group equipment
• first aid, safety, kayak rescue, and repair kits
• emergency communications equipment
• transportation of guides, group gear, kayaks, etc. to and from trip
• shuttle from pick up back to vehicles at Bayfield Inlet on Day 4
Trip Rendezvous Point: Bayfield Inlet, ON